Monday, January 30, 2012

Digital Learning Day

In my first grade class, I could use animoto to teach a lesson. This tool enables you to turn your photos, video clips, and music into awesome video masterpieces to share with the class. Animoto is very easy to use and it is also free with the shortcuts that Mrs. Stevens has! (which is in every teacher's budget). I could use this in my class to present before we conducted a science experiment. I could include pictures of the materials we are using, and then find a brief video clip of putting all the materials together to perform the experiment.



2. On Wednesday, February 1, my teachers did not really use any technology out of the ordinary. We watched a movie on the computer that displayed on the projector and watched video announcements off of youtube. Other than this, my teachers did not use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment