Monday, February 6, 2012

Hire Me, Please!


In an interview, I would say that my strengths are positivity and achiever. Positivity is a strength of mine because I am always looking for the best in situations. I am an achiever because I always want to go above and beyond to complete all of the my tasks in order to present my proudest work. My weaknesses are that I am a perfectionist because I always want to give my best and I can get stressed out easily when I have a lot of different tasks to do. 

I can overcome being a perfectionist by just learning when good is enough. I can overcome my stress by praying when I feel bogged down, and just reassure myself that everything will be okay. When it comes to my strengths, I can accentuate them by always having a smile on my face and being sure to always set my goals high.

I have applied for a job that I didn't get. The Children's Courtyard didn't hire me because I haven't graduated from high school yet, but they said they would have in a heart beat if I had a diploma. With this being said, I hope that means that my first impression was good!

~inspired by this article




No comments:

Post a Comment